[m2e-dev] SonarCloud report -> 174 bugs to fix (call for community)

Hi guys,

I managed to get m2e publishing reports to SonarQube. Instead of out-of-date and hard to integrate Sonar.eclipse.org instance, I've opted for SonarCloud which is easy to set up.
Here is the quality dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=m2e-core
As you can see, it says there are 174 bugs. My experience with Sonar is that when it says it's a bug, it's very likely to be one or to be at least a confusing code that could benefit of an improvement. The false-positive in this category are very rare to none.
So it's definitely worth looking at those entries and trying to progressively move this number to 0. It can be a very good exercise for people who would like to improve m2e and don't know where to start: this is a perfect entry-point!

The analysis can be respin on-demand, by running https://ci.eclipse.org/m2e/job/m2e-core-tests/ (need to be logged in).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria