Re: [m2e-dev] debugging m2e

The instructions to setup your dev environment are here - http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/m2e-development-environment.html

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 at 12:45, Kocsis László <kocsis1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear m2e developers,

Is it possible to put a breakpoint into the code of m2e, and step through what it does when I press the "Verify" button in the "Remote Archetype Catalog" dialog box of Eclipse? If yes, where can I find instructions about m2e debugging? I have a strange bug I'd like to fix, and I think it's in m2e, that's why I'd like to debug it.

Thank you for your help in advance!
Best,

Laszlo Kocsis
Magyar Telekom Plc.