Re: [m2e-dev] Maven classloader change

I can't reproduce the issue myself but if others see similar problems, then I'd advise -1 on that release. Who knows what other consumer in the Maven ecosystem will be affected?
I'm stating the obvious but having a breaking change in behaviour in a micro release breaks semver semantics. Burn 3.5.1, respin 3.5.2 without classloader changes and try again.

BUT, on the other hand, m2e 1.9 won't be released until next June, hopefully we'll have time to cope with whatever classloading change is required to compensate with whatever Maven version will be embedded at that time.