Re: [m2e-dev] Maven classloader change

Yeah, this is a result of MNG-6275. m2e includes entire maven runtime, including classworlds and plexus-utils and everything else, into a single OSGi bundle and that bundle now becomes parent of plugin classloaders created by Maven. This changes plugin classpath in two important ways. 1) it forces plugins to use m2e-embedded versions libraries maven internal libraries and 2) and exposes previously hidden m2e-embedded libraries (like guava or okhttp and few more) to the plugins.

While this is unfortunate, I believe it will be relatively easy to compensate for this in m2e, we just need to move classworlds to a separate bundle and everything should get back to normal.

Igor