Re: [m2e-dev] Maven classloader change

Hi,

please try this m2e 1.9 build embedding Maven 3.5.1 and check if it breaks your projects (or not):

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/snapshots/1.9.0/maven-351/

In Eclipse:
- go to Help > Install New Software...
- work with: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/snapshots/1.9.0/maven-351/
- select the m2e features you want to install,
- proceed with installation, restart

All m2e tests pass (https://ci.takari.io/job/m2eclipse-core-tests-maven-351/), I haven't seen any issue with it.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:24 PM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My initial tests look good, but I'll have to publish a CI build for others to test their projects. I'll have something up later today