[m2e-dev] "includes Incubating Components" suffix still warranted?

Hi m2e developers,

testing the Java EPP package, which I maintain, I noticed that m2e and
the Embedded Maven Runtime Bundle bear the suffix "includes Incubtating
Components". Is this really correct? AFAICT, it just contains (1)
non-Eclipse libraries and (2) Eclipse Aether 1.0.2,

AFAIK, (1) cannot be incubating, as only Eclipse projects can be in the
Eclipse incubator. And (2) has graduated (version 1.0.2).

I assume that this is still a left-over from a time when the packaged
Aether was a 0.9.x version. So, is this a bug? Or am I missing some fine
print somewhere?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--