[m2e-dev] Has m2e already filed CQs for maven-resolver-*?

Hi m2e developers,

like m2e, Eclipse Code Recommenders uses Aether.

Unfortunately, Eclipse Aether has been terminated [1] and the whole
project been turned into the maven-resolver [2]. We at Code Recommenders
would now like to use the latest version and would hence need to bring
it to Eclipse Orbit (as org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime is not really a
stable budnle that we could depend on instead).

I was hence wondering whether you have already filed CQs for
maven-resolver and friends? If so, this would save us and the IP team
some paperwork.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]