Re: [m2e-dev] Required bundles to run m2e in a JUnit plug-in Test

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Robert Munteanu
<robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing some tests for my plug-in and trying to enable m2e so
> that I can convert the projects created in tests to m2e projects.
>
> From an API point of view, that was pretty easy as I used
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.actions.EnableNatureAction . However,
> when launching the test from Eclipse m2e is not properly configured
> and the test fails.

(snip)

Apparently adding a pom.xml file to that project solved the error. Not
sure how a missing pom.xml corellates with that error message, but at
least it works for now.

Robert

Back to the top