[m2e-dev] How to properly configure m2e codebase in Eclipse?

I'd like to get acquainted with the m2e codebase, initially for a somewhat trivial reason, as I know it does something simple with its POM editor view that I plan to implement in a different plugin. At some point in the future, however, I'd like to work on some possible enhancements to make it a tiny bit easier for "other" kinds of developers to create projects that are Maven projects, without having to deal with some details.

Is there a "Developer's Guide" that describes how to properly configure the cloned repo in Eclipse for navigating and editing? I've imported all the Maven projects, but what I noticed is that Eclipse doesn't know they are Java projects. Is there something simple I have to do for that?

Back to the top