Re: [m2e-dev] Changing pom.xml properties in Eclipse

Rastislav,

that's an interesting feature, but I don't know how appealing for users that can be, given, as Anton explained, you can already use the m2e profile to do something similar, in a portable way.

I think the m2e core modifications are simple enough to go in, so please open a BZ+Gerrit changeset+Tests PR on Github.

I'd keep the UI part outside of m2e-core, at least for now. If you add that feature to JBoss Tools, we can monitor its usage there and see if it's something really used outside of Red Hat :-)

I'll consider adding the new API for Neon M6, but we need to be quick: needs to go in Tuesday, at the latest.

Fred