Re: [m2e-dev] Can next m2e depend on Platform 4.6?

We've discussed this couple of years ago on this list and agreed that each m2e version will only work with corresponding eclipse version (sorry, don't have message url handy). For m2e 1.7 it is eclipse 4.6.

This both simplifies our own test and development efforts and also makes it easier to explain to the users what version of m2e works with what eclipse version.

Given how little time all of us are able to spend on m2e, I honestly don't see how we can afford to support multiple eclipse versions.

Igor