Re: [m2e-dev] Support for maven-tiles (and lifecycle participants)

I would really like to see someone from the core team comment on this issue. It works beautifully from the command line and in IDEA, it would be really nice to get Repaint's Maven Tiles support in M2E and Carsten seems willing to do the work.

Richard