Re: [m2e-dev] Spell checking in pom.xml

Hi Paul,

On 12/04/2015 11:40 PM, Paul Benedict wrote:
I am a little annoyed by the POM editor because so much of my tag bodies are underlined for misspellings (but it's just code). I've been looking around the Eclipse API and found the SpellingService [1], but I haven't determine if it's actually possible to customize an editor to tailor the spell checking. I am hoping there's a way to determine if spell check can be disabled for standard POM tags. WDYT?

That seems to be a legitimate reason to be annoyed. I believe this is worth being reported in a bug as it might require further investigation and discussion, that are more easily tracked on bugzilla than on mailing-list.
cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat