Re: [m2e-dev] Is this a case for a m2e extension ?

Hi,

Don't know if I understood you question rightly.

But, we have defined a specific packaging type in the plugin (META-INF/plexus/components.xml) with its own lifecycle and mojos (without any compile or test mojos).

It has its own ArtifactHandler and the extension being used is not "zip" actually, but it is packaged using the zip api.

Then, we use this type as the packaging for each project pom.xml .

regards,