Re: [m2e-dev] AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator not exposed.

You most like would need to copy&paste entire m2e.jdt bundle. I think "ignore the warnings" is your only choice. In practical terms this means that you need to retest your extension with every new m2e versions (which you need to do anyways) and possibly make changes to your AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator subclass in the unlikely event we need to make incompatible changes to m2e core.

Igor