[m2e-dev] AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator not exposed.

Hi all,
  I'm trying to add support for wisdom [0] in m2e [2].
  Wisdom defines its own packaging (wisdom) and its own lifecycle [1]. This lifecycle does not use maven-compiler-plugin, but relies on it for the jdk settings.
  Because wisdom is all about java, I'd like to be able to use about 90% of org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.internal.AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator. It looks like for the moment I have either to ignores the "Discouraged access" warning or cut & paste the content of this class.

 Is there an alternative ?

Thanks,
Olivier

[0]: http://wisdom-framework.org/
[1]: https://github.com/wisdom-framework/wisdom/blob/master/core/wisdom-maven-plugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/components.xml#L27
[2]: https://github.com/cheleb/org.wisdom.m2e

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
- Pablo Picasso -

Back to the top