[m2e-dev] m2e 1.6.0 is available

Hello World,

m2e 1.6.0 (git tag 'releases/1.6/1.6.0.20150526-2032') has been released today, as part of the Eclipse Mars release train[1].

With over 80[2] bugfixes and improvements, I believe this release is pretty solid.
We've published more detailed release notes over there[3].

Special thanks to all external contributors for this release, who provided patches via Gerrit :

 - Wayne Beaton
 - Wei Cai
 - Daniel Kasmeroglu
 - Lars Vogel
 - Rastislav Wagner

You guys rock, keep it up!

As usual, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback on this mailing list
or open bugs at [3].

The master branch on git now builds m2e 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT, which requires 1.8.

Enjoy.

Fred Bricon
https://twitter.com/fbricon

And if that fails, then http://goo.gl/tnBgH5