Re: [m2e-dev] 500MB Map in memory during import

Hi Igor,
thank you for the response.
Just FYI, today I compared Eclipse Luna a saw that this map doesn't expand above 200MB for wildfly import. So I went through the Mars milestones and saw that Mars M3 is the same as Luna (less that 200MB map size) and M4 has 500MB map size.

Rastislav Wagner
JBDS QA
irc: rawagner

Red Hat Czech
Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic