Re: [m2e-dev] [m2e-users] Importing maven projects programmatically

See org.eclipse.m2e.core.project.IProjectConfigurationManager

#importProjects takes collection of MavenProjectInfo, which describe
projects to be imported, and creates and configures corresponding
workspace projects.

#updateProjectConfiguration updates workspace project configuration.

In the future, please use m2e-dev mailing list to ask questions about
m2e and m2e extension development.

Igor