Re: [m2e-dev] Wish to contribute an incubating bundle for easier import

Something tells me the deep level hierarchy with dummy intermediary poms in use in *some* PDE projects is not representative of the vast majority of Maven use cases.

Maybe the problem is the universal importer being to eager. It should allow users to choose which folders to imports as projects.