Re: [m2e-dev] Extension changing runtime environment

Thanks, this solve the problem. Actually I was trying secondaryTo before but with wrong binding so it did not worked.

I've also found a different way. I can create configurator implementing IJavaProjectConfigurator and bind it to toolchains plugin. Such configurators are called by javaConfigurator to modify created classpath (configureRawClasspath()). So now I have two options how to solve it.

Thanks,
Martin