Re: [m2e-dev] Is m2e ignoring output location set in Eclipse?

Apologies for being a pedant but I just want to correct something you said, Jason: as far as I am aware, the Eclipse ADT code hasn’t passed over to the Andmore project.

The Andmore project is an unofficial fork of the Google’s Eclipse ADT. m2e-android developers continue to work on the basis that the Android development team will publishing and maintaining the ADT even if they’re not adding new features.

Regards...

—
@rgladwell