Re: [m2e-dev] Is m2e ignoring output location set in Eclipse?

Hi guys!

I have problems with implementing the classifierClasspathProvider Igor suggested. It seems m2e is storing the providers in a map <classifier, list<provider>>. The "" classifier uses the Main Classifier Classpath Provider by defalt. The problem here that our Android projects also do not use a special classifier, so the classifier is still "".  Also it seems the Main provider is compatible with all projects, and of course our Android provider is compatible with Android projects. This means in MavenClassifierManager.getClassifierClasspathProvider two compatible providers will be found, hence the noop provider will be returned.

What could be done here?

Thanks,
Csaba

Back to the top