[m2e-dev] New M2Eclipse Website

I wrote a short blog entry about the new M2Eclipse Website and some of the changes made: http://takari.io/2014/11/14/new-m2eclipse-website.html

I sent an email to Denis to see if the Git commit hook can be modified to transform the site automatically a la Github Pages. If he can't I will do the automation such that changes are automatically published. I have more work to do on the website so if I see changes I'll publish. All the links in the Wiki should be updated and I'll try to make it easier as we go.

One note is the FAQ needs to be updated and that's what I'm looking at next. Looks like a bunch of mostly irrelevant entries but I'll sift through them.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven