Re: [m2e-dev] Refresh another Project from a m2e configurator

Hi,
If you already have an m2e connector, which is an eclipse plugin, then you should be able to use standard eclipse IResource#refresh() api from your project builder.

Hi all,
I have a very non-standard internal maven plugin which generates sources in other projects. I mean when I execute that specific plugin goal on ProjectA, it generates sources in Project B. I managed to create an m2e connector which can handle the lifecycle and generate the sources properly, but the generated sources in ProjectB doesn't show up unless I do a manual refresh

Is there a way to automatically refresh ProjectB once the plugin goal is executed on ProjectA. I tried using the BuildContext.refresh(..), but it seems that can only refresh directories within the same project.

Thanks,
Aneesh