I have updated the configurator and  pushed the same to the p2 repo defined in pull request #47 of the m2e-discovery-catalog

Thanks,
Aneesh

On 24 Oct 2014 23:33, "Igor Fedorenko" <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use AbstractSourcesGenerationProjectConfigurator. This is documented in the deprecated org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator javadoc. I also updated wiki [1] to use use current APIs.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E/Extension_Development

Igor

On 2014-10-24, 12:34, CoderPlus Team wrote:
Hi all,
What's the best way to setup a configurator which will add generated
sources as an eclipse source folder.

I' currently using

https://github.com/coderplus/m2e-connector-for-jaxws-maven-plugin/blob/master/core/src/com/coderplus/m2e/jaxwscore/CoderPlusProjectConfigurator.java#L59

and it's working pretty well, but the class

org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator is deprecated.

and org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.internal.AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator has
discouraged access

Is there a better way of doing this?

Regards,
Aneesh.