Re: [m2e-dev] M2E Dev Setup

You need Luna or latest Mars milestone to work on m2e. You also need
latest 1.6 m2e snapshot build. I'll update the wiki once it's working
again (looks like it's out of resources at the moment).

Igor

On 2014-10-16, 8:10, Daniel Kasmeroglu wrote:
Hi,

The documentation http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Development_Environment
claims to make use of the Kepler release. Since the Kepler release comes
with org.eclipse.core.resources 3.8 and org.eclipse.m2e.core requires
3.9 I think that either the documentation is outdated (so it should
mention Luna) or the dependencies have been updated to eagerly.
I could change the documentation but I would like to be sure about it,
so any suggestion is welcome.

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu