[m2e-dev] I could use some advice !

Hi there,

I'm currently starting to get in touch with the m2e codebase. After
importing m2e-core my Eclipse (Luna) shows me the following errors for
the bundles 'org.eclipse.m2e.core' and 'org.eclipse.m2e.launching':

  * Bundle 'org.eclipse.m2e.workspace.cli' cannot be resolved

Therefore I was obviously looking for this bundle but it's only within a
remote repository
(http://repository.takari.io:8081/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots).
So here's what's confusing me a bit (probably due to a lack of
understanding):

* The repository declaration is only available within the
'm2e-maven-runtime' module and not part of the projects pom.

* The project pom contains a dependency:
io.takari.m2e.workspace:org.eclipse.m2e.workspace.cli:0.3.0 whereas the
corresponding bundle is required as version 0.1.0 which indicates that
either the io.takari.m2e.workspace:org.eclipse.m2e.workspace.cli:0.1.0
or org.eclipse.m2e.workspace:org.eclipse.m2e.workspace.cli:0.1.0 shall
be used.

Am I missing something here and if so can someone give me a hint how to
solve this ?

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu

Back to the top