expected project structure was created on filesystem? Do you see any
exceptions in the log?

Also, MavenProject cannot be used to mutate pom.xml on filesystem and
there is no good API to do this. Depending on your requirements you will
either need to create your own archetype (or just generate project
structure in your plugin) or use something like decentxml to
post-process pom.xml file generated by existing archetype.

Igor

On 2014-09-16, 10:25, Danylo Esterman wrote:
I am programming an Eclipse Plug-In. A /NewWizard/ should became a part
of it. Its purpose is to simplify the creation of a maven project with
predefined parameters. I managed to handle this job so far using the
parts of |m2e.core.ui| to not reinvent the wheel, this snippet shows how
the project is created:

|final  Job  job=  new  AbstactCreateMavenProjectJob("Creating project"  +  projectName,  workingSets)
{
     @Override
     protected  List<IProject>  doCreateMavenProjects(IProgressMonitor  monitor)  throws  CoreException
     {
         List<IProject>  projects=  MavenPlugin.getProjectConfigurationManager()
                                              .createArchetypeProjects(location,  archetype,   groupId,
                                                                       artifactId,  version,  javaPackage,
                                                                       properties,  importConfiguration,  monitor);

         return  projects;
     }
};|

However I've got some additional requirements. I need to modify two
parameters of the created project. It should look kinda like that:

|IMavenProjectFacade  mPFacade=  MavenPlugin.getMavenProjectRegistry().getProject(projects.get(0));
mPFacade.getMavenProject().setVersion(null);
mPFacade.getMavenProject().getParentArtifact().setVersion("2.3.0-SNAPSHOT");|

But |MavenPlugin.getMavenProjectRegistry().getProjects();| returns an
empty array, so |getProject()| returns |null|. How to do the conversion
and set the parameters properly?