[m2e-dev] Takari.io maven repository port

Hi guys,
First of all thanks for inviting me to commiters' team. All the paperwork and provisioning is finally done and I'm finally getting some time to devote to m2e.

Latest m2e versions include a number of artifacts from takari.io repository and I'm having troubles accessing it from work since we have only a bunch of outgoing ports open (company wide policy), not including 8081 unfortunately.
Is it possible to access it on 80 or 8080 ports?

I tried checking artifacts out locally, but, for example takari-lifecycle plugin sources are not available on github/takari (private repo probably).

I'll also bug our admins to add an exclusion at least for takari.io:8081.

Back to the top