Re: [m2e-dev] missing dependencies for logback

m2e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/21/2014 04:31:16 PM:

> From: Matthew Piggott <mpiggott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sounds like your target platform is missing required bundles?

Yes, I agree...but I'm not sure how best to resolve. The instructions for setting up a m2e development env. don't mention needing to download any additional plugins or configuring an alternate target platform (unless I missed something).

I'm working with a stock Luna distribution (Kepler was indicated in the instructions, but the instructions also say to install m2e 1.5 which I understand isn't compatible with Kepler). My assumption (obviously wrong) was that all of the required bundles would be part of the stock distribution...

Back to the top