Re: [m2e-dev] Classifiers and workspace resolution during maven launch

If the new extension depends on the plugins, then associate it with
plugins. PluginExecutionFilter and corresponding xml format used in
lifecycle mapping file is probably a good way to implement this.

Igor

On 2014-07-23, 19:04, László Váradi wrote:
Hi Igor, Fred,

Sorry for the late answer...

So if it accepted, I'll create an issue in bugzilla and try to create a
patch.

Before doing so, I have one question:
@Igor said that this new extension point should be registered for
specific packaging types. It is necessary? It depends on the plugins, I
think, not the packaging. An extension may handle a specific plugin.
E.g. an extension can handle the jar plugin, another the war plugin,
another one should be responsible for the ear plugin. And I can imagine
that a project with ejb packaging has a jar execution with a classifier...

If we introduce this new extension, than it is not necessary to move the
workspace state properties file creation.

Best regards,

-- Vazul