classified artifact contents. For example, m2e resolves classifier=tests
to corresponding project target/test-classes directory.

org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.classifierClasspathProviders extension point can be
used to provide support for other classifiers where contents can be
reasonably guessed. These extensions are only used in
RunAs->JavaApplication and JunitTest however, they are not used during
RunAs->Maven...

Igor

On 2014-07-16, 17:09, László Váradi wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a way to support a classified dependency during launch and with
"resolve workspace artifacts"?

I have a dependency with a classifier, let's say "shared". The project
is configured to have a project dependency, as that artifact is checked
out into my workspace.

However, when I launch a maven goal, the artifact is resolved from the
local repo, not the workspace.

As I can see, the is an extension point introduced in m2e 1.3:

org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.classifierClasspathProviders

But I don't know, whether it is used for launching or not... it seems not...

Can somebody help me regarding this issue? Before m2e 1.3, it was
working, the dependency was resolved to the target/classes folder of
that project.

Best regards,

-- Vazul