Re: [m2e-dev] maven-plugin-plugin support

Hi Igor,

Thanks, it works.

Regards,

-- Vazul

The "support" for maven-plugin-plugin was really a left-over from some
development code I forgot to clean up before 1.0. It didn't do much
useful so I removed it from 1.5.

For maven plugin development use Maven Development Tools [1]. In
addition to maven-plugin-plugin lifecycle mapping it also provides
workspace dependency resolution for Verifier-based tests and end-to-end
source lookup support.

Also, m2e-dev list is dedicated to questions and discussions about
development of m2e itself. Please use m2e-users mailing list for user
questions.

[1] https://github.com/ifedorenko/com.ifedorenko.m2e.mavendev

Igor