[m2e-dev] removing launch support for maven 3.0-beta-2 and older

m2e 1.6 will not be able to launch maven 2.x. These versions have been
EOL'ed at Apache earlier this year and I don't see a point supporting
them in m2e either. You will have to stay on m2e 1.5 if you must use
these ancient and unsupported versions Maven.

I will also remove support for earlier 3.0 betas. I highly doubt anyone
cares, but I thought I'd mention anyways :-)

Igor

Back to the top