configuration yet. Everything should get back to normal in next few days.

For now I've re-enabled m2e-core-test and there is indeed a couple of test failures but I don't know yet if these are real problems or CI server misconfiguration yet

http://ci.takari.io:8080/view/m2e/job/m2e-core-tests/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

I also get java 8 related failure in my Linux dev env when running with
java 7, which I think is expected, so we need to change the test to
handle this more gracefully. Don't know why CI does not get this failure.

Not sure about other failures you see.

Igor

On 2014-05-28, 17:02, Anton Tanasenko wrote:
Hi, I'm also getting following failures:

Several NPE's
in org.eclipse.m2e.tests.internal.refactoring.ExcludeArtifactRefactoringTest
due to 'editor' field being null. Somehow, openEditor returns null.
The org.eclipse.m2e.tests module is not getting built in takari.io
<http://takari.io> hudson job, so I can't make sure it's something in my
setup.

Then there are

testCompilerSettings18(org.eclipse.m2e.tests.project.CompilerSettings18Test):
Unexpected error markers
Type=org.eclipse.jdt.core.buildpath_problem:Message=Unbound classpath
container: 'JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.8]' in project
'compilerSettings18':LineNumber=null expected:<0> but was:<1>

and
   testHasLink(org.eclipse.m2e.editor.xml.HyperlinkTest). This one is
also present in hudson job.

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx