[m2e-dev] m2e Luna/1.5 RC2 build

I just uploaded m2e Luna/1.5 RC2 build (exact version
1.5.0.20140524-0005) to m2e milestones repository. This RC2 contains
last few changes we planned for m2e 1.5 and unless a serious regression
or a blocking bug is discovered, this will be the build we contribute to
the final Luna release.

I also created m2e-1.5.x branch and will update master for 1.6 work
either later tonight or over weekend. Any changes towards 1.5 release
have to go to the new branch and forward ported to master if needed.

As usual, list of changes since previous milestone build is in bugzilla
[1] and installation information on m2e download page [2]

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=9206264&product=m2e&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.5.0%2FLuna%20RC2
[2] http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

Igor

Back to the top