Re: [m2e-dev] Project refreshes and rebuilds/autobuilds

This is the part that might be tricky. Like I said, there are two
interesting cases, when projects are closed or removed and when
individual projects are built explicitly with workspace autobuild off.
In both cases, some other projects may be affected and require
resolution and rebuild when autobuild is turned on.

One way to achieve this is to touch affected projects' pom.xml files
during resolution. This I believe will create pending resource change
events that'll trigger build of the corresponding projects when
autobuild is turned on.

Another possibility is to maintain "pending update" queue somewhere in
m2e and act on these updates when autobuild is turned on.

There are probably other ways to do this, I am not attached to
particular approach at the moment, as long as the final solution works
reliably and does not introduce any performance regressions.

If we can figure out how to make this work, however, I think we will be
able to remove ProjectRegistryRefreshJob and do all resolution as part
of project build or configuration update.

Igor