Re: [m2e-dev] Project refreshes and rebuilds/autobuilds

When autobuild is on, ProjectRegistryRefreshJob doesn't actually react to file changes at all (only to project open/close/delete, comments at around line 156 also reflect that), refresh in this case happens as part of MavenBuilder invocation.
If we make the same when autobuild is off, MavenBuilder (along with the refresh) will be invoked as soon as autobuild gets turned on.

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2014-05-03, 5:52, Anton Tanasenko wrote:
And what about your stance on project refreshes with autobuild off? Can
it be some option, that allows projects to become out-of-date on pom
changes until autobuild is turned back on?

It really depends on how complicated the implementation will get. I like
the idea in general, but I think reconciliation of the out of sync state
when autobuild is turned on might be tricky. Haven't thought much about
it though, so maybe I am wrong and there isn't much to it.

Igor