Re: [m2e-dev] maven installation support rework

Unless I am missing something (which is possible) m2e only read
<default_maven_installation>/conf/settings.xml when it calculated local
repository path. I removed this logic from m2e. Local repository
location only depends on user settings.xml now.

<maven_installation>/conf/settings.xml was also used by maven during
RunAs->MavenBuild. This is part of standard maven behaviour and is not
affected.

Latest m2e 1.5 snapshot can be installed from [1], give it a try and let
me know if this change causes problems in your environment. You probably
want to test with fresh/clean workspace, m2e preferences format changed
and m2e 1.4 will not be able to read installation configuration from 1.5
workspace (1.5 can read 1.4 preferences).

[1] http://repository.takari.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2e/1.5.0/N/LATEST/

Igor