Re: [m2e-dev] locking m2e minimal required eclipse platform version

One problem I see with this is that to use any of the m2e release milestones, one would need to use the target yearly Eclipse milestone release as well. I can only speak for myself, but I would never use such an Eclipse platform for my development environment and thus I would then not be able to test the latest m2e release milestone in my dev environment.
Are you using the milestones of the target yearly release for the m2e development?

/Anders