Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 1.5./Luna M6 build

Forgot to mention, full build version is 1.5.0.20140309-1847

Igor

On 2014-03-09, 15:12, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
I just published m2e 1.5.0/Luna M6 build. As usual, installation URL and
instructions are available on m2e download page [1]

This build includes the new Maven profile management feature contributed
to m2e by Red Hat. New embedded maven runtime which is based on recently
released Apache Maven 3.2.1 is also part of this build (for better or
worse, see below). There are also few bugfixes and improvements, you can
see full list in bugzilla [2].

Beware that due to Maven MNG-5591 [3], Run As Maven is effectively
broken for multi-module projects when launch workspace resolution is
enabled and using Maven 3.2.1. Sadly, the bug is present in m2e embedded
maven runtime and we won't be able to fix it in m2e until after Luna
because we are past Luna IP deadline already. The workaround is to use
external Maven runtime different from 3.2.1.

[1] http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/
[2]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=8490933&product=m2e&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.5.0%2FLuna%20M6

[3] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5591