Re: [m2e-dev] Eclipse Code Recommenders and m2e 1.5

On 11/11/2013, 16:30, Andreas Sewe wrote:
I don't know if m2e is allowed to use Aether, I haven't not asked yet. I
>assume we can get an exception because eclipse Aether is an evolution of
>the old Sonatype code and it is used in released version of Maven, so
>m2e doesn't really have a choice here.
OK, I think this is something that needs you guys need to talk about
with the PMC.

Yes, certainly, I plan to talk to PMC before Luna IP deadline, I just
don't know what version of Aether we'll settle on and don't want to
repeat the same talk multiple times. Like I said, m2e does not have much
choice but to go with whatever version of Aether is bundled with Maven,
so we either get an exception or go back to incubator.

Igor

Back to the top