Re: [m2e-dev] setting Eclipse build path to exclude package.html to avoid [WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments found for package...

Thanks.

I didn't have that model in my head - that the right place for this would be in
the maven-compiler-plugin.
I thought it might be in the lifecycle-mapping plugin...

Anyway, I did try using excludes and found they did nothing to help.  An exclude
like this:

<excludes>
  <exclude>**/package.html</exclude>
</excludes>

had no effect on the Eclipse build-path source exclusions; so Eclipse behaved
just the same way.

-Marshall