Re: [m2e-dev] m2e version 1.1, 1.2. 1.3 and 1.3.1 removed from downloads

Thank u so much guys.!! As of now i am using eclipse kepler..
it is working fine.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, due to a packaging error m2e version 1.1, 1.2. 1.3 and 1.3.1
included a copy of JSR305 jar and were removed from downloads according
to a request from Eclipse Legal team. I expect these m2e versions to
disappear from corresponding simultaneous release repositories and
eclipse "for java developers" eclipse distributions, but I'll let
eclipse webmaster announce these changes when/if he implements them.

If you happen to have access to Eclipse "cqzilla", CQ 7302 has more
information about this.

Igor