Re: [m2e-dev] Trying to Debug pluggin m2e

Hi,

You would debug it as any other Eclipse/RCP  application.
Basically you need to launch another eclipse, which will execute m2e.
see http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.pde.doc.user%2Fguide%2Ftools%2Flaunchers%2Feclipse_application_launcher.htm for a start.There are probably other good tutorials, but didn't find one with 5 min googling.

Remote java debugging may also be an option.