Re: [m2e-dev] m2e Connectors: single vs. multiple repositories

A single repository will be faster for users, the p2 repository is added to Eclipse and will be consulted during Check for Updates as well as available in the Install menu.  (And in the event of an install using Consult all repositories p2 will only need to contact one.)