Re: [m2e-dev] [m2e-users] moving m2e to java7 past kepler sr0

If you have specific proposals how to make m2e easier to understand and
debug, provide submit your patches to m2e bugzilla and I'll be happy to
review them and provide feedback.

Igor

On 2013-06-18 1:23 PM, Aliaksei Lahachou wrote:
Hello everyone,

I believe that m2e developers will benefit more by using clean code or
similar concept, than by adding some minor syntactic sugar of Java 7. I
had to debug through m2e when I created some complex connectors, and
this task is not for faint-hearted. I don't believe that Java 7 will
improve the situation a bit.

Regards,
htfv (Aliaksei Lahachou)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx