[m2e-dev] m2e Connectors: single vs. multiple repositories

Hello everyone,

I created a bunch of m2e connectors (currently 5 and counting up). My question are:
* Which is better, put all of them into one Eclipse repository, or create one repository per connector.
* Will I have any problems with single repository if I publish a connector (or some connectors, but not all) to m2e catalogue?
* I have a library (as Eclipse plugin) shared by several connectors. Will I have problems if I have repository per connector?

Regards,
htfv (Aliaksei Lahachou)

Back to the top