Re: [m2e-dev] [m2e-users] moving m2e to java7 past kepler sr0

I do not think waiting for entire release train to move to java7 is
reasonable. Different release train participants have different target
audience, and I don't see why m2e has to be limited by one of 100+ other
projects that absolutely has to run on java 5 (or java 6).

Igor

On 2013-06-17 9:08 PM, Martin Lippert wrote:
Hey!

No thoughts about my suggestion from some time ago?

Cheers,
-Martin

Can we align this somehow with the release train and what the release
train defines as the supported platforms? I think this is Java6 + Java7
for Kepler (I guess for SR0-2). If Luna continues to support Java6 as a
runtime platform, I think it would be good if m2e would also continue to
run on Java6.

Just my 2 cents,
-Martin